Help with Character?!

Nahuelco

Help with Character?!

Postby Nahuelco » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Hello everyone! I have just finished this semester and I have 3 weeks til the next one (super easy core classes). I have 3 high level characters, I have my orb sorc, maul ww barb, and hdin. They are all above level 72, with enough gear to somewhat handle hell.

My paladin is the most fit to handle hell, and I am highly considering building him up to do more.
Sadly, I really want to have my barb gg, but he does not kill fast enough in hell to be worth hunting for a better weapon.

I'm terrible at trading and I havn't really found much to trade. I got a Ist and Lum, but I'm hoping to keep those for runewords later on.

So my question is this, I have enough gear to suit up one character, leaving the others not worth really playing. Which do you think I should do?
1. Tele op
2. Fun, slow time
3. Quick, but no tele (Going for this so far, to equipment my barb!)
A Guardian, virtual or extrovertive.

I will be hosting rushing services, with a barter trade system.

My accounts:
Azurai-CL (Sorc)
Kronos-CL (Barb)
Nahuelco-CL (Necro)
NahuLlama (Used for runs)
illusion
Site Admin
Battle.net Account: xor_ebx_ebx

Re: Help with Character?!

Postby illusion » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:56 pm

You should do whatever sounds the most fun. Keep in mind that you can always transfer gear between characters, things like Harlequin Crest are useful for pretty much everyone. It might be a bit of a pin to transfer stuff all the time, but that gear isn't helping you at all if it's sitting on a character you aren't playing
local

Postby local » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:49 am

definitely gear.. with most gear on a sorc you get at least 15 to relevant skills, boosting your damage and even skills you only put 1 point into are becoming powerful all of a sudden.
Nahuelco

Postby Nahuelco » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:31 am

That is true, and the best suited char is my paladin. He can't teleport but he does have a quick pace, so it won't be too bad. I can do large area places with him, and until I can teleport I'll do bosses later.

I would love to play my barb, but he doesn't have the gear. It's easy to equip a caster.

My accounts:
Azurai-CL (Sorc)
Kronos-CL (Barb)
Nahuelco-CL (Necro)
bartendergod

Postby bartendergod » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:05 pm

I'd suggest leveling all your dudes a bit more. You can quite easily level to the mid 80s doing Chaos Sactuary/Baal runs with humans or otherwise. Key is to work in a group with other people, who can augment your abilities. 10 more skill points and 50 more vitality is quite easily achievable, and will really help your characters flourish.
Nahuelco

Postby Nahuelco » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:26 pm

I appreciate that! Yeah, I've been running a few runs with my hammerdin, don't have as much available time to freely play and there are rarely any real human games anymore.

Finally respec'ed my barb to dual throwing, but it's not as great as I thought. But I won't give up, I'll save my other respecs once I get better gear.

My accounts:
Azurai-CL (Sorc)
Kronos-CL (Barb)
Nahuelco-CL (Necro)